The Learner Planner is the central method of communication between home and school. Students must look after their planner and maintain it in the condition it was given to them.
How to use your planner
You are expected to:
- Take pride in your planner, keeping it clean, tidy and in excellent condition. This includes no graffiti, or doodling, ensuring no pages are removed, torn or pulled out
- Write your name on the front of your planner and on the weekly diary pages
- Take your planner with you to every class and place it on your desk open at the correct page at the start of every lesson.
Your parents or carers should:
- Look at your planner closely and sign it at the end of each week (not weeks in advance)
- Use it as a way of finding out about your learning so they can support you at school
- Check that work is completed on time and inform us of any problems.
Your form tutor will:
- Check that you have your planner with you every day
- Check that you are recording information in your planner correctly
- Review the information in your planner with you regularly.