For any help or guidance regarding COVID-19 or Distance Learning please contact us via the following, we will aim to respond to you as soon as possible, within 5 working days.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 07464 365811
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Little Puddins - What is Coronavirus?
- Local Authority Educational Psychology Community Support flyer
- SEND wellbeing pack issue 1
- Dudley Learning Support Service – SEND advice and support
Mind to be Kind
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council have made various resources, help sheets and fun activities available via their websites.
- Learners, Parents and Carers can download the Dudley Virtual Learning School’s Guide for Home Learning to Support Carers & Families.
- The British Museum has made its online collections free to the public.
- The Natural History Museum has free virtual tours.
- The Tate Gallery has a 360-degree virtual tour online.
- View the latest exhibitions at The National Gallery virtual tours.
- The Vatican has opened up its digital tours so the Sistine Chapel can be viewed.
- NASA Kids is perfect for space fans. Learn all about the universe we live in by viewing these online videos.
- Watch The Wind in the Willows stage production online.
- Minecraft: The Education Edition is popular with children already – these resources all have an educational purpose.
- Look at nature all around the world with Explore.
- Audible Stories has made all of its classic children’s stories free.
- Watch science experiments with Colorado University.
- For music lovers, there is a 21-day free trial to learn an instrument with Prodigies Music.
- Explore the world with videos capturing activity all over the planet with Project Explore.
- On Twitter, Patrick Stewart (@sirpatstew) is reading a sonnet a day.
- Julie Dawn Cole, who played the original Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory (and Tes mental health columnist), is reading the book it was based on – Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – aloud one chapter a night at 6pm on her Facebook page.
- News Mag Media have made their content free. Great for supporting children with their non-fiction reading.
Please note all of the above are subject to availability from the source.
Interested in Climate Change?
Watch a Special Broadcast on Wednesday 22nd April @ 10:00am from the Environment Agency about creating a better place for people and wildlife!
From 10:00am till midday there will be talks from inspirational Environment Agency employees who are taking action to protect and improve the environment.
You’ll hear some opening comments from the Environment Agency leadership team followed by talks on coastal adaptation, plastics and sustainability and climate change impacts on freshwater habitats.
The broadcast is free for all schools to watch. To join us, use this link: https://learnliveuk.com/environment-agency-creating-a-better-place-for-people-and-wildlife/
Don't forget to ask your questions to the team by using the chat facility next to the video player.